Main Line Business Owners Policy
Main Line Business Owners Policy (BOP)
The Main Street America Group's Main Line BOP business owners product offers broad coverages for your business:
- Liability coverage – Insures against bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and advertising injury.
- Buildings and business personal property coverage – Provides replacement cost coverage for most buildings and business personal property, such as computers and electronic media.
- Loss of income and extra expense – Protects loss of business income resulting from a covered loss.
Main Line BOP policies also automatically include important employment practices liability insurance, which covers the often formidable costs of defending employers against employee claims of discrimination, wrongful termination or harassment.
What's more, you can supplement our BOP product with specific coverages designed to meet your special needs—all in one competitively priced comprehensive package!
Main Line BOP is ideally suited for a wide range of Main Street businesses, such as:
- Trade contractors
- Apartment owners
- Condo associations
- Auto repair shops
- General and medical offices
- Retail and services businesses
- Wholesale businesses
- Light manufacturers
Your company vehicle is an important asset to your business, so you want to make sure it is adequately insured.
Available coverages with our commercial auto policy are bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal injury protection, and uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist coverages, hired automobile coverage, non-owned automobile coverage, comprehensive damage and collision damage.
Your independent agent can help you determine what coverages best meet your needs and can provide information about our target class discounts, and additional enhancements and options.
Providing statutory coverages for medical and lost wage benefits is an essential part of any business' insurance portfolio. Consider our workers' compensation coverage, and meet all your commercial insurance needs with a single reliable carrier.
Features of our workers' compensation program include:
- Claims handling – First notice of loss reporting is available 24/7. Thorough and timely investigation of all claims.
- Medical case management – Aggressive transitional return-to-work program, guide the injured worker through the medical process, work with medical providers and ensure proper treatment.
- Vocational case management – Work with rehabilitation counselors to identify injured workers' transferable skills to help them re-enter the work force.
- Medical bill review – Control medical expenses by applying applicable state fee schedules and reductions, and identifying duplicate billing errors and fraud.
- Recovery efforts – Quality subrogation and second injury fund reviews.
With Main Street America's commercial umbrella policy, you are protected against loss due to catastrophic lawsuits. It provides business liability above and beyond your basic liability policy, when you insure your commercial liability and commercial auto with us. Your business can be covered for $1 million or more.
We offer a variety of surety bonds to our commercial customers, including:
- Contract/construction surety - These include performance or payment bonds, which are required of contractors performing any project funded by federal, state or municipal entities.
- Commercial surety - Examples of commercial surety are license, permit, probate or court bonds, which may be required if you operate under local, state or federal license.
- Fidelity bonds - These protect employers against acts of employee dishonesty, and provide coverage above and beyond the limits of most package products. We also offer a commercial crime bond, which covers losses from burglary, robbery and depositor's forgery.
Floods are the world's No. 1 natural disaster. They can happen anywhere and at any time. Yet according to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), more than 50 percent of properties in high-risk areas in the United States remain unprotected by flood insurance and between 20 percent and 25 percent of all flood claims come from low-risk areas throughout the country.
You do not need to live in a flood zone to be at risk. Please note that business insurance policies do NOT cover flood damage. Main Street America offers affordable business flood insurance backed by the federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program. Your independent insurance agent can help you obtain this very important coverage.
Please note that coverages, limits and discounts vary by state.