Needs Since 1923
Homeowners Insurance Coverages
We offer several homeowners coverages, to help you find the insurance protection that best fits your needs:
Protects your house and attached structures, such as a garage and porch.
Covers separate structures on your property, such as a utility shed and pool house.
Protects your personal belongings anywhere in the world.
Loss of Use
Provides reimbursement for additional living expenses after a loss.
Covers payment you are obligated to make when a court determines you are at fault for damage to another person's property.
Medical Payments to Others
Compensates others who are injured on your property or whom you injure by accident.
Main Street America provides property insurance protection that will give you the peace of mind knowing your assets are adequately protected. We offer a variety of additional coverages to extend your protection beyond our Homeowners insurance, such as:
- Extended Replacement Cost coverage
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Water back-up
- Law or Ordinance coverage
- Valuable items protection
Extend Your Homeowners Coverage
- Homeowners Elite Program - This includes three different levels of coverage. All levels feature replacement cost coverage and our premium endorsement, Platinum, also provides increased protection for valuables, reimbursement for living expenses following a loss and other benefits.
- Home Systems Protection – Covers mechanical breakdown and electronic impairment of items such as HVAC and other appliances.
- Service Line – Covers loss due to failure of underground electrical and water/sewer lines.
- Home Cyber Protection – Provides protection from data breach, ransomware and fraud.
- Identity Theft Coverage - One of the fastest-growing crimes today. Our policyholders have an opportunity to purchase identity theft insurance. Along with coverages, you also get valuable and time-saving assistance should you become a victim of identity theft.
Your home is probably the most important investment you will ever make, so you want to keep it safe and sound.
Homeowners insurance is much more than coverage for your residence, it also provides protection for your jewelry, antiques and other valuables. Coverage is available for watercraft and sports equipment as well.
With Homeowners insurance from The Main Street America Group, you can protect your home and belongings from fire, burglary and other perils. Feel secure knowing you are adequately covered in case of a loss.
There are many options available to make your premiums even more affordable. For example, if you insure both your home and automobile with us. Be sure to ask your independent agent if you qualify for these and other discounts.
- New customer
- New home
- New home purchase
- Loyalty savings and loss forgiveness
- Gated community
- Active Adult (55+)
- Alarm credits (Fire, Smoke)
The Right Coverage to Protect Your Assets
You have worked hard to build your assets. Don’t leave them unprotected – make sure you have the right coverage to keep them safe from loss.
Why Choose Us
The Main Street America Group was founded in 1923 in Keene, N.H., when the Grange Fraternity created an entity to provide affordable auto liability insurance to Grange Fraternity members.
Our products are offered exclusively through independent insurance agents. We believe that independent agents offer the best value when shopping for insurance because they represent many companies and can find the best combination of coverage, price, and service.
Main Street America’s products and services are backed by financial strength. We write over $1 billion in premium annually and carry an “A” (“Excellent”) Financial Strength Rating and “a+” Issuer Credit Rating from A.M. Best, the insurance industry’s premier rating organization.